Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas #3: The Christmas Tag



So Hannah from Hannatalks http://www.hannatalks.uk/ has done the Christmas Tag and hasn't tagged anyone in particular so I decided to take it upon myself to complete it for Blogmas Day Number 3!! So here goes!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I love lots of different Christmas movies, but after looking through my Christmas movie drawer, I have settled on doing a third, second and first!! In third place, is Santa Paws; Kaitlyn Maher is so adorable and the Dogs are just as cute! I love this Christmas movie and I am also looking forward to seeing Santa Paws 2! In second place is going to have to be Nativity!, it such a great movie and is really funny and is really great to watch with younger members of the family. And in first place is Miracle on 34th Street. It such a brilliant movie and there is nothing un-christmassy about it! It puts me in the mood for Christmas and also brings magic and the Christmas spirit!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I loved Hannah's answer to this question! I think I might try that window wrapping paper trick!! We always open the presents on Christmas day, sometimes before food, sometimes after. There is no set time and a lot of them are opened on Boxing Day!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I love every Christmas as it is always spent with family. I love phoning the family in the morning to wish them a Happy Christmas and I love everyone all sitting round the table, about to start eating!

4. Favourite festive food?
Oh, goodness, I don't have to choose do I? This is so difficult! I love everything! The meat is a highlight! As are the Yorkshire Puddings, and the vegetables, and the potatoes, and the gravy and the sauces and the sausages in bacon and well, yeah, you guessed it, everything!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I love all the presents I get! But I think the tickets to events such as Capital Summertime Ball are my favourites!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love the smell of Christmas dinner - yes, I know, more food... Oops! That and also a frosted berries candle!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We have a selection of different buffet foods on the table and watch a Christmas movie!

8. What tops your tree?
On the small tree in the centre of the room, we have an angel that we have had for as long as I remember and on the big tree in the corner, we have a gold star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
To have Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Prince Eric, Ariel and Belle to come to my Christmas Party... Oops... Yeah, I know, I don't know why they never turned up either... 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family, taking Christmas-y photos, giving presents, receiving presents, having Christmas dinner and most of all, decorating the house and making it feel all Christmas-y and warm!


Thanks to Hannah from Hannatalks again for the questions.
Have you completed the Christmas Tag? Any of you reading can complete it! Link me them in the comment box 
below!

Thanks guys, 

Keep it Saph and aim for the Christmas stars!

Saph x